Friday, October 31, 2008

What is the purpose of life

I have done shit to make myself happy in this life.  I take shitty jobs cause I think that's what you are supposed to do.  But I usually fuck that up in a matter of time I guess just basically realizing that work bores the fuck out of me.  Especially when you have to listen to some asshole who wants things done his way this usually ends up in a compete burning of the bridge.  Because if it sucked there once who the fuck wants to go back.  Now at 40 I realize I am stuck on an island with nothing.  I have already killed and eaten all that was there to live on burned all my bridges getting there fuck there isn't even a boat or a raft to float off into oblivion  no where insight to even swim to.  Its like now I just want to walk out into the water and scrape and cut my feet on the sharp coral and swim out to where the sharks are feeding.  There will be no boat or plane coming soon this is no Gillian's island.  My will to stay and fight is far less knowing that at best things will only be  the same.  Yet they say there is comfort in things being the same.  Its the boredom that scares the shit out of me now.  To much free time so little to do trust me your mind will fuck you.

No comments: