Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Anger Equals Boredom

Anger equals the boredom caused by the endless cycle that everyday is the same.  No one day is greater than the next or the last.  Just another spin on the endless cycle.  The challenge no longer occupies  the time.  Free time is often uneventful as the mind dwells on the cycle.  Yet breaks in the cycle bring depression.  The depression brings back the creativity.  Creativity brings on happiness.  Do i live in my own world or that created  by others and suicide is still illegal.  Forced to live in a world under someones  rules and guidelines.  Its all right to die for your God or your Country in fact last time I checked its considered honorable yet if you want to choose the do it yourself method and fail you get a one way trip to jail.  Yet our anger is still unjustified....FUCK THAT.

1 comment:

K. L. Kehoe said...

Brother!

Your life is too kick ass to ever even consider suicide! No-one knows whate heaven/the void/ is like enough to assure us fully here.

I think my dad would tell me directly what the deal is, and he hasn't yet. I was 9 when he died.

Just keep kicking ass in all you do and be happy that you and I can have rock memories that most commoners will never have. We will never be has beens!

We will always rule, just waiting for some pay and recognition to make it seem more legit!

You are my best friend. I want to grow old with you. I listened to the "lets give a nice round of applause for...." yoou made on my spoken word and I laughed the entire way home from work last week.
"You left me smiling" as you recorded.

ps gacked rules!

Kel