Friday, October 31, 2008

Dont ask me questions

Don't ask me questions for all I have for your are lies.
Don't tell me do to anything cause it wont get done.
Don't ask me to go anywhere I have probably been before.
I hear the shit that falls from your mouth only for a little bit.
Then just the thought of standing there makes me sick.
Don't  make me promises that you can't  keep.
Don't tell me things will get better when you don't even know me.
Maybe I like them just the way they are.
Maybe my happiness is this creative pain that I create for myself.
A life where nothing means something and  something means nothing.
Pain and anger are motivation when placed within the correct harness.
So ask your questions and enjoy my lies.
At least its worth a giggle for me on your account.

No comments: