Thursday, October 30, 2008

The Day My Soul Left My body

Sure as shit I kid you not I know the exact day my soul left my body what replaced it I have no idea but I knew I was no longer the self I grew to know.  It was a late night at a warehouse party in the early 90's.  I had been reading a book on self transportation and remote viewing it just so happens at the time.  To make a long story short the whole idea of self transportation is based on the ability to align your chakras and get them all in the same patterns of rotation a so called inter peace type state.  This is done through studying and understanding how your body works and breathing and focus which I was no where near understanding or option 2 a shit load of drugs I just so happened to end up with option 2 this particular night.  Believe me this was something totally unintended and defiantly  unwanted.  So on with the story so the party was going good had a pocket of lsd just in case we couldn't obtain any x so the night was getting late as was the x so I decided to take a couple hits of the lsd not something new to me just out with friends trying to have a good time and things were just about to get better.  Well not long after taking the lsd low and behold a hand shake from an old friend revealed the x little did I know at the time but the lsd still hadn't taken its effect yet so I swallowed the pill.  It didn't take long after that for things to really kick in and kick in they did the whole world got really good it was like nirvana I remember dancing and feeling every nerve in my body supercharged.  My best friend came up to me to check on me and asked me how I was doing I told him the best ever.  He said I'm keeping my eye on you and with in an hour it was a good thing that he was I was so out of it just not on the same plain so he said lets go outside for a smoke.  On the way out of the building with each step my soul lifted up higher and higher till it was already outside looking back at me as I walked out then it hovered above us at the other end of the parking lot and I could see myself through both sets of eyes. Then it just vanished.  So to the fucker out their wearing my soul I hope you enjoy it cause the one inside me now sucks.

No comments: