Monday, October 27, 2008

Rich and Famous

Everybody  wants money and most people sell themselves short of what they area actually worth.  Take your wife or girlfriend for instance if she was an addict I guarantee the price of your monthly blow job would go up in price from a pat on the back of her head and a promise not to cum in her mouth to for $100 I will let you cum in my girlfriends ass and then I will suck it out with a straw.  So whats my point you ask?  Well there isn't a fucking thing sacred  anymore because everyone wants to be rich and famous.  Just look at the blacks gunning down their own brothers to be accepted into the high rolling society of the gangster.  As I walk by a bum begging for my change I realize this guy just wants to party like a rock star and the sad thing is that he just cant afford it and the fuck if I can afford to help him out.  So I keep my change and feel no sorrow for where he put himself.  Everyone has a choice in life and some just give up to soon before the man upstairs is ready to give them acceptance into his golden kingdom..

1 comment:

Mr P said...

People are Greedy & Fucking Stupid....just look @ Eastern Washington, or I meant to call it "Western Idaho"...HEE FUCKING HA!!!