Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Lets play some golf

Life is like golf you could  play your entire life and be extremely great at the sport yet you will always quest for the elusive hole in one.  What happens when you get it? How much longer will you have to wait till the next one or will it even happen? Or do you simply just give up and go on to something new? Realizing that it will never happen again.  Now I know there are people out there with real problems.  Struggling with some  real deep shit.  People who's day to day life is complete fucking hell.  Not knowing where they will sleep or what the fuck they will eat if anything or simply just how will they get to work  or how much longer do they have to live cause of a life threatening illness.  Makes me feel like I for some reason crate this obscure world where I allow myself not to focus and set goals as if avoiding failure  yet being wrapped in the arms of failure.  The failure of not trying to attain a meaningful existence.  Of the hand full of great people in this world there are million's of us that just go through the motions.  Most are able to block out this with their quest for money for shit they do not need.  I have rooms full of shit I do not need and I really do not even know why.  What is true happiness  absolute freedom . Here in America they say we have freedom but do we?  Is it possible to run naked through a field of daises with your lover or to make love on the beach as the sun sets without constantly looking over your shoulder waiting to get slapped in handcuffs and hauled off to the local jail by some failure high school football player turned pissed fat drunk cop.  All because he did not fulfill his dream of being a million dollar quarterback for some fucking gay ass football team.  Just give me my fucking freedom and keep your politics and religion off my cock.  Fuck golf try bowling its easier..

No comments: