Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Unemployed and bored out of my fucking mind

Not like I ever expect to have anyone ever read this or stop by to comment that's not my intention.  My spelling and grammar will probably suck serious ass at times.  But fuck it this is not grade school so feel free to take your red correction pens and your small minds and shove them up your ass.  Because to be honest with you I really do not give a fuck.  
So why the Suicide Diaries you ask well for one every day that I wake up I try to decide which I should do first go make a cup of coffee or grab the loaded shotgun from under the bed and put a fucking end to this fucking boring ass life.  I tend to lean toward the coffee and hope that the pack of cigarettes I smoke will do the job.  I imagine they are just at a really fucking slow rate.  My life has started to resemble watching paint dry or old people fuck.  I have lost the ability to create art or music it just seems like way to much work and is it going to fucking matter anyway.  Its not like I want to be some rich famous asshole that still has to work for even richer assholes.  Well this is the starting point. Be careful when you jump in cause the shit is deep.

2 comments:

K. L. Kehoe said...

I think you and sue should move out of florida.

Travel Europe now.

Try a new state out.

sounds like your surroundings are leaving you truly bored.

If I were you I would go seriously to a music engineering school. YOu will be too busy to be bored.

Love ya brother!
your best man!
Kel

Mr P said...

Life will suck the life outta you, Trust me I know where your coming from.

I'm going nuts up here w/ the Boeing Strike...my Hrs are cut to part time until the greedy bastards get back to work...It's hard to do anything creative when it's the ONLY thing to do...(..at least for me it is...)

Hang in there Bro!!