Thursday, November 6, 2008

Piss drunk on wine and kolonipin

Ohh the buzz is in its late the full effect should have me tucked away in a comfortable slumber yet my senses and desire to write and create have taken over.   I know to go to sleep would only erase these thoughts going through my mind in hopes that my night of comfortable slumber would  only mimic a actual coma.  To sleep  is to turn off and give up on the pain of the day  a pain that should be shared its the pain that we truly live for with out it true happiness would not be possible or at least we wouldn't be able to actually gauge it.  My glass slowly empties and my eyes get heavy I enjoy this feeling because I know with it comes sleep with out thought and without dreams.  Without those two sleep is actually really enjoyable like being tucked away in a cloud of nirvana.  I hear nothing I think nothing I shut my eyes to complete darkness.  I have always enjoyed the night the later the better as long as your eyes close before the sun comes up again you are safe.  Vampire like the days are to hectic to many people trying to do to many things its quiet now and my ears can rest.  Think about it think about just how much shit other people pump into your head each and every day gotta do this or that or some fucker that you will never see again boasting of his super life.  Who fucking cares.  God damn these people you stand in line to get a sandwich and some asshole wants to talk to you like your his long lost friend or about the weather or gas or what other lame fucking shit I don't give 3 fucks about.  I usually don't even acknowledge these people or  say something to fuck them up.  Because I cannot stand stupid meaningless shit.  Mindless chit chat.  Like buying beer for instance I will get a 6 pack of red hook ipa's because the alcohol content is higher and some hillbilly fuck will be standing behind me with a 30 pack of busch light and start talking hey those beers any good
never had em before.  My response look your buying 30  fucking beers to go home unwind and fuck your toothless nascar wife while watching Monday night football.  I'm buying 6 beers and I will probably be fucked up enough to fuck my neighbors dog.  So you tell me how good they are.  So many people so many assholes.  I guess the accounting department in heaven and hell are  just as fucked up as the accounting department for our government.  Fucking assholes all of em.

3 comments:

Your Vampire said...

yeah.... i share your feelings for the night, when the day people come to rest, the background buzz goes away. the sun disappears beyond the pacific, the trees become black sillhouettes against the sunsets colors...and everything changes. that's my time of day. dusk, then the night. it's darkness makes me comfortable.

Mr P said...

....I sometimes miss getting loaded....

Your Vampire said...

lol.

don't you get loaded anymore??